FREE front full brush guard

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks a lot james, man this couldnt come at a better time, i just recently really started looking for one but since i have to pay my ticket and lawyer i really just havent been able to afford it, there is a good chance i may be able to come down this saturaday, im definitly comitted to getting it. thanks for working with me.

ok i have looked into it and figure out that it will take me 2 hours and 1 min to get from raleigh(where i am now) to laurinburg NC(where your baby mama is) or 2 hours and 26 min to florence(where you are). or if i come get it from home(shelby) it will take me 3 hours and 8 min to florence or 2 hours 50 to laurinberg. so either way im going be on the road for about six hours. Since i only get to go home for a couple of days what i think im gonna do is wait until after my exams which are at the end of this month and when i am heading home come your way and get the guard then go on home, is that ok or do you need it out of your way sooner

Yea, I have custody of my kids. I have had custody since my baby was 6 months old. He just turned 5 and his brother 7 last month.

To answer your question I certainly can wait until after your exam. You will need to let me know when and where you want to pick it up though so I can make sure I have it there. Like I said I only go to that area about every two weeks.

thanks,

james

ok, ill be sure and let you know, but its not much closer for me to go to that area so ill most likey come to florence. ill get in touch with you in a while about it. thanks man

might as well post here, if you are online today and available for the brush guard to get picked up in an hour please let me know asap

Latest posts