FREE front full brush guard

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James B 3

Reaction score
I have a full front brush guard ( she my St pic in profile) I removed this when I replaced the engine and have no intention of replacing. this item if Free for p/u. Let me know if there is any interest before I send it to the junk yard.

thanks,

james

seriously i really want this, i have been looking for one for awhile but couldnt find a way to afford one. i will pay you for it though if you i need to to get it. if you already have something worked out with bob then i guess there isnt anything i can do about it. but if not please let me. again, i really really really want this. it looks like it has a dent in it though. did you hit something with it , it didnt look to bad in pic

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry been offline for the past day or so. Again I am not interested in shipping at all. To much of a hassle. From the posts it looks as though Clay is inline because the first two wants it shipped, Clay of the other two does not have a desire to come and get it we will work something out.

james

James

I live in NJ and I am will to meet you half way to get it. If the deal with clay fail. Tell me if the deal did not go good with clay and tell where you want to meet.

Limited Red

cool james, let me know. let me know what condition its in too in the pics it looks good but i was wondereing if there was anything we couldnt see. im not to worried about it though, i mean it is a brush guard made to run into so stuff. just let me know

haha just wondering, because there is no such thing as free. if go get it from school it will use almost a third of a tank, if i go get it from home it will use almost 2/3 tank

Clay,

Dude, its free. It has a small dent it that happened before I got the trac, I have no problems getting pics for you but it will be in the next couple of days or so b/c it is at my uncles. I certainly don't want you to come here and not like it. Just let me know if you want some more pics but be willing to wait a while.

For those guys wanting me to meet them. If I was selling this I would take the time to meet you, however, I am a single dad of three kids and don't have much time and certainly don't have any money lol

Please let me know what you want me to do clay. Also, what part of NC do you live in. I usually end up near Laurinburg about twice a month b/c that is where my babies mother lives. I have to pick my kids up on her weekends.

James

ok am in raleigh right now but in a couple of weeks i will be closer to charlotte i dont know where laurinburg is but i will look it. yeah i saw the dent in the pictures and im definitely not worried about it, i just couldnt figure out why you would be giving something in that good of shape away so i thought maybe something else had happened to it. i do want it. im not sure when i would be able to come get it but i hope we can work something out

just out of curiosity, why is it free?

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply b/c I don't want it. If I had known there would be this much interest I might have sold it. However, I posted it was free and thats what it is. If you want to come on a weekend we can go to my dads shop and put it on while you are here vs you hauling it home and putting it on then. Just a thought. I am an hour and a half away from Charlotte. My uncle lives in Rock Hill. Raleigh really is not that far either. I spent alot of time there training at the Triangle with Misys computer system. I love eating at Luky 32's for lunch.

Anyway, just let me know when you would like it. I think it would really look good on your truck.

james

yea, i have been looking a lot at brunos truck and im planning on lifting my truck this summer so i would really like that bar to compliment the the lift and bigger tires. im not sure which would be closer of more convient for you for me to come to florence or the other place. let me know. and i hope that you dont need me to come to soon. i might could come this weekend but if i cant then i will need to wait until after my exams in two weeks.

You can take your time. As long as you have committed to wanting it I will hold it. Don't be in a rush. It is no problem sitting where it's at.

Exams are more important than this.

james