• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale *FREE* Gen 1 Tonneau Cover and Bed Divider

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Brothers

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
4 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Available in Hillsboro Oregon:

Sport Trac Gen 1 Factory Tonneau Cover with brackets and keys. Cover is faded, but in good shape. One of the knobs that stores the bungee cord has broken off.

Sport Trac Gen 1 Factory Bed Divider - Good condition.

They are off of my 2001 Sport Trac. I will give them to you but you must pick them up. I will not ship them. I am willing to hang on to them for a while, to work around your schedule. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• Cover1.jpg.JPG
    Cover1.jpg.JPG
    802.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Cover2.jpg.JPG
    Cover2.jpg.JPG
    668 KB · Views: 0
  • Divider.jpg.JPG
    Divider.jpg.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
OEM bed dividers are RARE. I would BUY it if you were willing to ship.

IIRC, I've seen ONE come up for sale since I've been here. (2009)

Do you still have these? I'm interested in them.

Hi David, Yes they are still available. If you would like them, you will need to pick them up (Hillsboro, OR), as I don't have a way to transport them. I am happy to give them to a new Sport Trac. Send me a private message if you are interested in picking them up.

Thanks, Steve

I don't have a problem heading down to Portland. So, I just have to figure a good day to head down there. It will be a weekend day as I currently have no work in the near future in Portland. If you could PM me your addy and contact number we could hash out the rest.

Steve, Thank you so much for the bed cover, divider, and bike rack. I will definitely put them to good use. :cool:

You are welcome. Glad to do it.

Latest posts