Free Plug Wires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Fajkus

Reaction score
I sell a lot of plug wires to rangers (3.0l and 4.0l) and get a lot of good feedback on them. I'd like to give a set away for a Sport trac. If you are interested, reply to this thread "once". I will draw a number based on the number of responses and pull a winner.

The product: Available in red, blue, black, green, or yellow in two styles. 8MM silicone and the same with a heatbraid applied to the wires. All plugs are numbered 1-6 on the coil pack end.

There is a group buy going right now. The 8mm nets to $38 delivered, the heatbraid nets down to $58 delivered. This is $15 off the total price. Use coupon code plug to get the discount. Orders need to be in by Jan 15th and the wires will ship the following week. Based on the volume coming in, I am ordering weekly instead of waiting until the end. Some guys will get their orders earlier.

Excuse me for trying to help people see what they were getting....

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up...

though I will have to warn you, they are for a 2000 Explorer with a 4.0L SOHC engine. Same engine as the 2001 Job 1 Sport Trac.

Tom

Latest posts