Free Step Bars from 2001 Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are the factory grey color! I took them off a couple of years ago. They have been in the garage since. There not in great shape but could use some touching up. I can get you pictures if you would like. My zip is 57103

If you guys check Devin's profile, you will see he lives in South Dakota and he wants to give them to someone who will pick up the step bars at his SD location.

Yes they are free but the drive from places like Alabama, New Jersey, and even Oklahoma are probably not worth the cost of gas for the free step bars.

I also think it's not proper to ask him to go through all the trouble to ship the bars he only wants to give away. If you want the bars that bad, why don';t you offer him some money for his trouble?

...Rich

Actually, if you read his post it says "come get them or pay for shipping". That is what this site is about, helping other ST owners. If he wasn't interested in shipping he probably would have said pick up only. Just my opinion

i agree with gearyp. maybe you should read the whole post before jumping to conclusions! also, i always include a lil extra besides the shipping costs. hey, gearyp i am waiting to see some pics of the step bars. if i decide not to get 'em ill let you know!

...Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
OK gearyp there yours if you want them. i havent seen any pics of them yet, so since mine arent that bad im gonna have my front windshield tinted instead this week!!

I am going to get the bars down from the rafters and take a few pics for you guys. Also Im not doing this for any money. If someone wants them shipped all I ask is that they pay for that. I havent used them in two years and I figured if someone else can, let them. What goes around comes around!