Garmin Ique 3600

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Yackey

Reaction score
I have a garmin ique 3600 with car kit, I have only used it about 3 weeks, I just picked up at pioneer avic-n3 so I have no need for the ique. I am looking for $200 shipped.

I've had a Garmin iQue-3600 for about 3 years now, and I love it! $200 is a great buy!

...Rich

roger,

The mapping software includes all of North America, so it includes Canada, USA, and Mexico. You can also buy additional maps for Europe, etc. All the basic maps are preloaded into the Palm unit. You can then download from the included CD, thedetail maps of area you will be visiting or the routes you will be traveling on. The detail maps include historical sites, Hotels, major stores, resturants, hospitals. airports, etc The detailed maps also include specific address information that allowy you to enter a street address and the GPS will create a route and voice guide you there from your current location.

...Rich

The iQue 3600® is the first PDA to include integrated GPS technology. With the power of Palm OS® 5.2.1 and the dependability of Garmin® GPS technology, this "Super PDA" redefines multi-tasking. Our integrated software not only allows you to look up appointments or contacts, but also locates and routes you to them with voice-guidance commands!

Powerful 200 MHz processor powering Palm OS 5.2.1 Garnet

Integrated Que technology, with Garmin GPS and mapping software

Flip-up integrated GPS patch antenna can be positioned for optimal reception

Speaker for voice-guidance commands, MP3 player, and message playback

Voice recorder for making memos, quick notes, and messages on the fly

Rechargeable internal Lithium-ion battery (charges in cradle or while connected to adapter)

Built-in 32 MB of memory for downloading map data and other Palm OS-compatible software

ARM 9 processor enhances screen redraw, graphics, and audio

SD expansion slot for flexible memory storage and additional software

Unit size: 2.8"W x 5"H x .8"D (72 x 128 x 20.3 mm)

Display: 2.16" x 3.24" (54 x 81 mm), 320 x 480-pixel, high-resolution, color with virtual Graffitiâ„¢ area

Applications: Astraware Game Pack*, powerOne Personal Calculator, Documents to Go by DataViz*, DataViz Mail*, Palm Reader, StarCaddy*, Vindigo*, and WorldMate*

Included Maps:

MapSource City Select North America v7, you can literally travel to a new city, look up your hotel, restaurants, and other services and use your compatible Garmin GPS to guide you there without stopping for directions. This DVD includes fully routable detailed maps throughout the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico. It is included with the purchase of several Garmin® units and is also available for purchase as a stand-alone product. See the product compatibility table (right) for a list of products that Garmin recommends with this software.

Maps contain full coverage throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, including metropolitan and rural coverage

Includes detailed maps containing highways, interstates, business and residential roads with attributes such as turn restrictions, speed categories and other navigation features

Displays nearly 6 million points of interest such as:

food and drink

lodging

attractions

entertainment

shopping

emergency services

post offices

camp grounds

movie theaters and more

Will automatically create point-to-point routes in MapSource and on compatible Garmin GPS units

Supplemental coverage of Hawaii provided using unverified governmental sources

With the “Unlock Wizard” to guide you through the unlock process

Trip and waypoint management feature lets you transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks between your Garmin GPS and your PC

Included:

Auto Navigation Kit

Includes portable friction mount, Automotive mount with remote 12-volt charger and speaker system

Kenny please consider it sold if it comes with all the bits & pieces required to run it,[new they come with a package]Now how would you like me to pay for it ,do you have PayPal? if not I can send money order etc, please let me know extra cost to ship to Canada,Thanks Roger