Gas Prices along my Route

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im leaving the dallas area to go up to Indiana on Wednesday, and ill be going thru Ark, thru Memphis, the S/E tip of Missouri, up thru Effingham Ill, and east into Indy. Anybody got any ideas as far as what the prices of gas along this route will be? Any help will be apprecieated alot! First trip for the 05 ST.:D

If you have a Costco or Sam's Club card you can get gas at the east end of Memphis (off Germantown Road or Hwy 64, respectively) for $2.29 - $2.36... but looking at your route you won't go that far east, now that I think of it. High end of the spectrum here seems to be about $2.59 right now, if that helps.

Check out www.gasbuddy.com for prices in different cities.... and wave as you go past (new '05 ST owner here). :)

$2.29 a Gallon???? Man... do I wish I cold buy gas for that price again. Up here in the North I just paid $1.10 a litre or $3.99 for a US gallon and the Beep Beep stuff comes from here.:angry:

I drove to Jax FL from Va Bch Saturday and Back home on Monday.... avg price paid was 2.47, I saw it as high as 2.88. Needless to say, drove momma's Sable vs the ST high 20's mpg vs high teen's was worth it.

Latest posts