Gen 2 Sport Trac Throttle Body

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelby Crane

Reaction score

USED 6L2Z-9E926-C Genuine Ford Throttle Body. Took this off a new 2007 Sport Trac at time of purchase. Less that 2k miles on this Throttle Body. Has been setting in a box since 2007.

Fits V8, 4.6L 06 07 08 Ford Explorer, 07 08 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, and Mercury Mountaineer

$150.00 free shipping to US

Listed on Ebay if you want to see pictures.

If some one was to buy this and mail to me for modification, we can work a good price !!!

Hint Hint.

Todd Z

How does 250 sound??

Todd Z

i'd be interested in that todd let me check where the funds are at I just had to replace the main water line on my house which set me back 4300 bucks. And i really should buy new tires before more go fast parts but hey i'm only 29 so I have an excuse lol.

i'd be interested in that todd let me check where the funds are at I just had to replace the main water line on my house which set me back 4300 bucks. And i really should buy new tires before more go fast parts but hey i'm only 29 so I have an excuse lol.

If I were a smart man I would have swapped the modified throttle body back to the original when I sold the truck and then sold the modified one here....

Oh well.

Latest posts