GEN 2 Sway bars !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd,

Will these aftermarket and OEM 09+ sway bars use the OEM end links?

I'm looking for more information. I'd like to determine if I can simply swap out my rear 08 SB for a 09+. Likewise with the front bar.

This is kinda tempting, I think the STA has a good suspension as it is and this would just top it off... How much for both shipped?

I bought the Rear Sway Bar from Todd a while back but have not had it installed....

It should mate right up with the stock endlinks though.

Have not heard any more abotu the Front bar neing available!

Made a trip to a local dealer today, had to get a new aantenna because someone stole mine while parked at the airport. While I was there I decided to go ahead and upgrade my rear sway bar. I ask the counter guy for an 09 sway bar, he remembered that I told him I wanted an antenna for an 08. He says the sway bar from an 09 or 10 is not a direct replacement for the 08 bar.

So my question is this has anyone installed a sway bar for an 09/10 ST on an 07/08 ST?

Unfortunately no...and I will not be able to till after Aug when I return from Iraq.

(Same timeframe for the Supercharger install hee hee ;) )

Sounds GREAT!!!! But you will have to meet my wife half way between there and Tampa again! At our standard McDonalds!! hahaa

Contact me via email and we will discuss the details:

[email protected]

Latest posts