General Grabber AT2 tires?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Piroth

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with these? The UTQG ratings and user reviews on Tire Rack are great, and the price seems outstanding. I'm looking to upsize to 265/70/16's, which are only running $90 a tire. That's almost 1/2 of the BFG TA/KOs.

I really never go off-road (a dirt road occasionally, but that's about it), but from the ratings and reviews I read it seems like a good on-road tire as well. (With that aggressive look, which is a huge plus.)

Anyone own them? Opinions?

i was looking into a set of those to but could not find any localy, i went with "wild country" tires made by cooper tires. they seem to get good reviews, an look nice and aggressive to. they ride good on road an not to noisy for such an aggressive tire, good price to 125.00 each for a 33x12.50-15 pics in my library if u want to see them.

Not sure if they're available locally either, but shipping them and having them installed will still be cheaper than most of the alternatives I've found here.

I just wanted to get some feedback from folks here before I thought any more about it.

I have them on my ST. Size 285\75\16 and love them. The treadwear is awesome as is the traction both on and off road. I had them in the mud a few weeks ago and I was amazed at what they pulled me through. And you are right about the price, they are a bargain compared to the BF Goodrich's and perform just as well.

Will these tires fit on the stock rims (05 ST) or do I need to purchase new rims as well? I know it might sound like a dumb question, but when it comes to tires I know nothing.

Latest posts