Georgia's Nasty elections...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Williams

Reaction score
Voted for John Monds today, the Libertarian candidate for Governor of Georgia, couldn't get myself to vote for Nathan Deal, and would have to shoot myself if I voted for Barnes.:fire: I miss Zell Miller....Also wrote in Neal Boortz for several judicial races..:supercool:

I know what you mean about the choices for Gov. in Georgia.

I decided to shoot my foot and go for Deal rather than blow my brains out and vote for Barnes. I looked at the Libertarian but some of their views are worse that Barnes.

I did vote for the Lib for State Education.

I never vote for incumbent Judges.

That's ok, we had a shooting at our voting station today and close it down for quick awhile so alot of us didn't even get to vote.

:angry::fire::fire::smack:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's wrong to say but Why vote at all,,, politicians promise you the world and when they get elected they forget everything 99.9% of politicians are crooks.........

I agree the sometimes the effort to vote seems wasted. However my opinion is if we keep voting them out eventually we may find a good one. I am for term limits and until there is a law which enforces it I will enact my own policy by voting out the incumbent if there is a sutiable replacement. It seems as if there are fewer and fewer suitable replacements.

Took me 3 1/2 hours to vote in Georgia. Terrible choices for governor, but if people stick with it, we may have better choices in the next election.

Yes, the problem is crooked politicians but the main problem especially nowadays is the republicans and the democrats are so he'll bent on making things "their" way that they'll spend money the country doesn't have to get the ball rolling on changing things their way that by then it's election rime again and the opposite party comes in and does the same thing to where nothing gets down except money being spent. If we could just get some politicians in there thatdont really see party lines and actually want to help fix America than great but until that day comes we're FUBAR'd !!!!! Thank you for your time and cooperation, I'm out. Not trying to start a political war on here juststating the facts, take it how you want to but the more we (the people) fight over which party should be in there, the less actually gets done.

Latest posts