Getting ready for the long weekend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Lavoie

Reaction score
Leaving in the morning (Friday) for the long weekend.

Going to a place called L-Cross for a weekend of ATV riding, mudding and adult fun and games. It's near the northwest tip of Lake Okeechobee Florida. Just had weight distribution bars installed on my pop-up toy hauler so it'll be the first time I carry my ATV on the camper. Should be a few thousand of my closest friends joining me. :haveabeer:

David Allan Coe will be performing Sept 4th!! WOO HOO!!!!:banana:

I plan on taking lots of pictures and sharing them when I return next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna enjoy my first 3-day weekend that I've had in a while. My whole family is off, so we are gonna have a nice, relaxing weekend!

Me an the missus are staying put to see if this hurricane does anything more than a little wind and rain. By Monday afternoon, most of the summer only people will be gone. This begins our summer here on the shore. Beaches will be empty, little or no traffic on the roads and no waiting in line to get into a restaurant. Can't wait!! BC

i have a trip this weekend also. 200 mile round trip with the camper first time towing with the camper on a long haul on the interstate. hoping for the best. and hope u have lots of fun. going to stop at the scales and get weighed i should be at the st's limit :driving:

I am loading my 55 Nash Statesman on my car trailer and hauling it to the new home I bought in Spearfish, SD. I want to get it stored before winter sets in in the Great White North (North Dakota). A safe and happy long weekend to all.

Rod

Latest posts