GLOCK-26 Pistol (SOLD)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard L

Reaction score
Glock-26 subcompact 9-MM pistol. Includes 2 each 10-round magazines w/loader, adjustable sites, cleaning rod & brush. Complete kit with plastic case and owners manual. I have also included a padded carrying case (camo-cloth)

THIS GUN IS BRAND NEW, AND NEVER BEEN FIRED!

MSRP = $635.00

Original Purchase Price = $499 plus taxes

I will accept the first offer over $400, plus $15 for shipping.

I will only accept PayPal for this item.

...Rich Lunder

Last edited by a moderator:
All you have to do is ship from a FFL to a FFL, not that big a deal. Each one might charge a flat rate for transfers, usually around $15-$20 probably.

no not true if it is coming from an individual and not a dealer all it takes is a bill of sale and a change of money as long as you are not in (comifornia) California

majer3rd,

How many bodies? Please clarify your question. I don't know what you are asking.

...Rich

How many bodies are on that pistol?

Ouch! I was waiting for the first sarcastic remark.

I think this question was answered by saying it was brand new, never fired.

Personally, I would buy it if I hadn't let my FOID expire several years ago (married to an anti-gun nut).

I am considering, is it in absolutely perfect condition or are there any handling (scratches or blemishes) at all. I have looked online and found it for $438 plus $15.00 for shipping.

bpoche, I still believe the Federal background check still applies. Going FFL to FFL shows an ownership transfer and protects both buyer and seller. I believe that guns can not be shipped via US mail. You need UPS or DHL or FEDX.

Every state has its own rules.

I live in Illinois and the State Police website have very specific rules.

1. FFL to FFL transfers require that both buyer and seller have a FOID, the submission of a specific ATF form, and a waiting period.

2. Private owner to Private owner transfers require that a receipt with the serial number be kept for a period of 10 years, that both the buyer and the seller have FOIDs, and a waiting period.

In both cases, the gun must be unloaded and in a case to be shipped. USPS does not allow firearms, but the services mentioned by Mike do.

The waiting period specified by Illinois State police is 24 hours for long guns and 72 hours for others.

Me,

The gun is in perfect, mint condition. No scratches or dings anywhere.

The cheapest I found anywhere online was $474 plus shipping, but I am also including a brand new padded zippered carrying case. (That's the camo colored item siting on the case cover on the upper left corner of the photo)

After I purchased it, I loaded both magazine to their 10 round capacity and fully loaded and cocked the weapon to insure that it was in perfect working order. I then removed the magazine and pulled the slide back to eject the remaining round. I cannot even see any internal scratches or marks left by chambering the round.

For those who are not interested in buying the gun, please do not concern yourselves as to how this transaction takes place. Arangements for shipping and identification will be between me and the buyer.

...Rich

Batman, e-mail him direct and remove your phone number.

There is software that does nothing more than search the web for forums that list e-mails and numbers. Leave it posted and you will be getting calls from some Third World Country selling vacuums that are able to be financed with the winnings of the lottery you will get as soon as you wire them 599 dollars to pay for the transfer fees and taxes.....