Gonna be busy on the family cars this weekend...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do jammers really work. i would like to see that on mythbusters or something, they tried stupid radar blockers like painting a car black or wrapping it in foil, but nothing that might have a chance like those.

Every test I've seen says they work. My dad had K40's older wired system for 2 years and he swears by it. I've got a good friend that's a cop. I plan on extensive testing of my own.

SST, power and ground for the front and back. The laser wires to the front radar. The inside module just has switched power and ground.

I'll take pics when I install....

If I had a nice condtion cadillac Eldorado convertible, I would not put boxes on it. not even those. But I know that if Dingo scratches the paint, he will just buff it out like he did on my trac. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao@Axel. I'll go put a box on each Eldo... Wait. I need more boxes.

HO, I'm required by contract to tell you the MSRP of $1699.95 for the radar and $318.95 for the add-on laser diffuser. If you happen to desire to email me for any reason, you're more than welcome to. ;)

$2K? Ditto what TJR said. But then I don't get tickets so perhaps I would feel different if I did.

Hi Dingo,

In daylight the scratch on my trac was invisible, thanks again. tell the bmw guy to wetsand his brain.

those eldorados are priceless, as a matter of fact, you should put the lazer diffuser on one of those.

I am off to New Orleans tommorrow at 5am for a week, I really could use that thing on this trip.

Everyone, yes, over $2k EACH. They're traditionally used on extremely high-end cars (Lambos, Ferraris, etc...)

Stone, they don't. That's the beauty of the install. The few/only visible part looks like it could be anything.

Axel, one of the Eldos is on Ebay right now... Have a safe trip.

I didn't know laser detectors and jammers existed for this market. Now all you need are chaff and flare dispensers.

I didn't know laser detectors and jammers existed for this market. Now all you need are chaff and flare dispensers.

Here in the Ozarks, the Stag beer cans rolling around the bed fly out occasionally and perform the same function...:lol:

Latest posts