Good Bye Sport Trac, Hello F-150

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WALKER

Reaction score
Hello everyone, sorry to say the S/T is gone. I stopped by the Ford lot yesterday out of curiosity and fell in love with the f-150 supercew. I love the S/T but the supercrew is a sweet ride. They gave me $19,500 trade in on my 04 xlt S/T and the Supercrew was marked down to $23,500. I could'nt pass it up. Thanks for everyones help, this is a great site. Guess I'll be hang'n out on the f-150 forum from now on.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, I only saw like 19 trucks just like that on my commute to work! :)

Seriously, good luck with the F-150, I'm sure you'll love it!

I would opt for an F-150 myself, as a potential ST owner, but I can't afford the big V8s with todays gas prices. F-150s are solid as granite.

"Q" Just to let you know, i paid $18,500 (new) for my S/T 1 year ago. I qualified for every rebate possible. They gave $19,500 trade in. I did'nt lose money, I made $1000 bucks. I loved my S/T but it does'nt compare to a supercrew. The supercrew makes the S/T feel like a tinker toy. The Supercrew rides better, It's quieter, has more leg room, and actually has some power without mods unlike the S/T. I'm not trying to rip on the S/T but it was the right decision for me. I don't feel :wacko:

Latest posts