Good dealership service, this time

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather Rueckert

Reaction score
Took my ST in Wednesday- peeling benzel, the "Adrenalin" Pioneer headunit would constantly scan if you hit the seek button/ bad reception, and the tonneau lock behind passenger side cab wouldn't release. I dropped it off that morning at 9, got my free rental car and they called by 2 to say they were replacing all parts. No arguments or anything! :D New parts and radio suppose to be in Tuesday. So far I'm happy with their service since my ST came back to me that day in the same condition I left it (no scratches, and no extra mileage). :D -Heather

Good deal!

Does anyone know if the rental car thing a standard service, or is it particular to individual dealerships or service plans? Is it something I should ask for when I take my ST in for service under warranty?

Bahb: it's dealers option. They are not legally bound to provide you with a free rental car (unless you purchased a warranty that included a rental car).

I get free rental because I purchased the extended warranty plan when I bought my ST. So technically I guess it's not free, but it's a hell of alot better then waiting and getting the shuttle ride to work. Although, when I had my 02' Taurus and would take it in for service they had an Enterprise rental agency in the service shop, and most times would pic up the tab for me. I guess it just depends what mood they are in and how short your skirt is.. ;) j/k -Heather

Latest posts