Got Graphics?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Wainwright

Reaction score
Decided to put graphics on the ST. I have horses so my husband thought I should go with something that would have horses. It's hard to tell what it would look like with someone just holding it up. Wish I would have centered the horses between the two doors and since I had extra we put in on the tailgate and I don't think I like it there now. Oh well......

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
They can be removed if they are just vinyl decals.....

Post some pics, I would like to see.....

Todd Z

Thanks George for letting me know how to post pictures in my message.

We had RK Graphics in Clinton, IA order and put on the graphics for us.

Jo

Looks Great Jo!

Wish I would have centered the horses between the two doors
\

I think it looks good, but if the EXPLORER emblem wasn't there, I would have moved the horses forward a little more.. JMO.

since I had extra we put in on the tailgate and I don't think I like it there

Kinda looks like a mustache :D

Maybe I should just add some eyes and a mouth to the tailgate (Handle looks like a nose), then it would really look like a mustache (he, he). If the "Explorer" would not have been there, we would have placed the horses up futher.

I suppose if I have them remove the graphics from the tailgate, they couldn't reapply them somewhere else, could they?

All of the Explorer badges can be removed easily. I don't think you could reapply the graphic since it will stretch when you remove it.