Got Job?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Denis, if Dingo is truly able to use you for a month or so, you may want to seriously look at the possibility of going to his location, find a cheap place to stay, (by the week or by the month), and prepare your resume on your down time. Then at night, start sending it out..

Just a thought...

I need someone to do some circuit design and fabrication. When I'm done with you, a good friend of mine is looking for the same, but full time.

Denis....

Sorry to hear you lost your job......I'm in the same boat since I got laid off last wed. I was a QA Electrical Technician.

All I can offer you is make sure you have a good resume to send out and sign up with monster.com, yahoohotjobs, careerbuilder, jobfox and several others. You might also want to check into some of those placement companies like Aerotek......there is no charge to you since they get paid by the company hiring you.

Good luck,

Martin

We"re looking for a electrical technician here where I work CMC-northeast (hospital work) concord, NC, 28025. Fulltime and some every 8 or so weekend?

My dad's company has been downsizing and moving there offices to the east coast (worked for Unisys). I'm willing to bet he's the first person to get a raise and a layoff notice in the same day!

Denis,

The US Air Force hires skilled electronics technicians, into both civilian and military jobs. Check out the website below for government jobs. The government is always hiring and they won't go out of business.

Nelson brings up an excellent point.

I did 23 years of Military and then got into GOV job when 9-11 happened.

If I would have known back then what I know now, I would have been a GOV employee 30 years ago...

Thanks for the ideas and well wishes everyone;).

Hopefully my severance carries me over long enough to make a decision on if I want to stay in the industry(gaming) or not and until I find something else:(. The last 17 or so years in the gaming industry has been turmulent to say the least. I guess maybe that was part of the excitment at first....I'm just not sure if I can take this kind of excitment any more:wacko:

Denis

Latest posts