Got My Clear Corners Today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Housman

Reaction score
Like the title says........I got my clear corners today. Hopefully I will put them on tomorrow. It's pouring rain here now or I would have put them on. I'll take pics after I put them on.

I had clears on the Ranger I had before. They came with amber bulbs to stay somewhat legal but the coating would burn off. Found some amber bulbs in J.C. Whitney made from actual colored glass that lasted a lot longer.

Silverstar turn signal bulbs are kinda pricey, they look blue but light up amber. I have those in the wife's Taurus, they look real nice behind the clear lenses.

Yeah I got them off of ebay. it was like 34.99 for the pair including the shipping. I wanted to get the black headlights and corners but am doing some remodeling to my house so put that off for now. The main reason I got them is because my right front corner was completely ripped off of my truck. the only thing there are 3 wires hanging out of the fender. The dealer wanted $66 just for the lens. So I picked up the clear corners. Plus I wanted something different anyway. I'm putting them on today when I get out to the store for some bulbs. Pics will follow. By the way- the person I got them on ebay from is xrteam.

Well I put on the new lenses this afternoon. Here's some pics.......

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah i'm definitly gonna get the silverstars. That's what i have in my headlights and foglights so i just want everything to match. Just put some cheap lights in for now. Thanks. I'm pretty happy with the way they look. Now i just got to get my Trac to the wash and get it all cleaned up. :cool:

Jason not sure if it is still going on or you have one near you but I was at Target a few days ago and they were having a sale on the silverstars. $10 off I think. They are still cheaper on ebay though.

Latest posts