Got my New ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol Kelley

Reaction score
I have read on here for quite awhile, but just wanted to show off my new toy!!

2009 Sport Trac Limited, 4.6 V8, 2WD, Chrome Package, Convenience Package, Tow Package, Navigation, delete Cover, have ARE Z-Shell on order.

Check Out the Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet,:cool: looks awesome. I also havent seen that color. Looks nice. I think it is a new color for 2009

Yup very nice ST. Sport Blue. Saw one on the transport at our dealership. Was going to a dealer way up north where I live. Very sharp looking in person. Congrats

LUCKY DOG !!! It's really pretty....does it still come w/pioneer stereo system?The nav.system is cool too,I get lost very easily,my copilot cannot read a map :)

Not sure what the brand is of the stereo system, but it is a "premier" system with a subwoofer behind the rear seat.

It is only a single CD, but with "Sync" you can record your CDs to the hard drive and never need to fool with them again. You can then access your jukebox library through the voice system. So far I've got about 15 CDs recorded to Sync, and no signs of running out of room.

The jury is still out on Sirius, cause I've had XM for so long. I need to get on the phone with them and see what my options are on that.

Carol

WELCOME to the site Carol !!!!!

CONGRATS ON THE TRUCK !!!!

Todd Z

Wow !!

There's nothing like starting your day with a cup of Folgers and a blue Sport Trac..:D

Nice truck Carol!