Got my XCal from Wayne--is this all it is??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you got a used Xcal....

Didn't he get a used exhaust ???

I hate to say that, But the deal is done...

NOW get some tunes for that thing already will you... :p:p

Todd Z

You are correct in that assumption. This doesn't have anything to do with SCT.

Take care,

Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - (Owner)

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com

http://www.srt8tuning.com

SCT Custom Chip / Flasher dealer

Wideband Dyno tuning is back on !!!

No, the deal is not done. The deal was for him to send me a NEW Xcal 2. This is what he said when he contacted me about the exhaust I was selling on here. Plus he even assured me the day he shipped it that it was NEW. So now when I try to use it and it won't work, who do I go to?? The Warranty Void sticker has been tampered with and the case cracked open....is SCT going to warranty this??? I think not....

I've waited this long for it, I should make sure I get it right...

Maybe I should make a meeting with him in front of Judge Milian :p :p :p

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck A1

I got a re-tune from Wayne, after much ado, and it was useless. Sounds like you have a "naked" XCal2. It needs PCM code PLUS a tuning program. Our new sponsors can help you out. I went with Torrie and am happy so far -- no complains whatsoever. Torrie wants me happy with what I have; then pay.

I would not trust a tune from Wayne Foy. He was "the man", but has earned the title of "look out"; try this and get back to me ----LOL !!!

Terry

While we're on the subject of Xcals, I am wondering who can reprogram mine so it will be usable? Whenever I have it installed the ST would buck, spit, surge, die on cold startups so I had to return the tune to stock. Also would never fix the speedo issue with my 37"s & 5.13s. I have to admit though that Wayne tried many times to get the speedo issue fixed but nothing worked.

So now it is a useless tuner & I'm out the $$$ spent.

The way Torrie showed is how I received mine. Minus the disc.

I am still a dealer in good standing with SCT, as is evident by me being listed on their web site dealer list.

How can Wayne be in good standing with SCT? Last time I looked at SCT's site, HIA wasn't listed on the dealers page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's rediculous. I'll agree with Caymen on this.

Well, at least we know where to find him. How about the next National Meet in Winder, GA???:D

Latest posts