GREEN ZONE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
I just got back from seeing the Green Zone with Matt Damon. I thought it was a great film and recommend to anyone interested that they should go see it. I would consider it somewhat controversial but I can't really elaborate without being a spoiler. I will say that I feel like it could add fuel to then Anti-Government fire.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Bourne 4 lol.

Does it still do that jerky camera fad to make action look more frantic? I've gotten used to it, sort of, but I really wish action movies would stop doing it.

That's something to see until Repo Men comes out on Friday. Maybe I'll see it tomorrow. Gotta get the disgusting taste of Percy Jackson out. Long story, and it was free, but it still sucked.

It does still have the jerky camera stuff, but to be honest i didn't notice it until my mom said something about it when we were walking out of the movie. Honestly I thought it made it feel more real and in the action. There were times when my eyes would be completely dry because I couldn't look away from the screen.

Ask Caymen / Tom...He is "nown" to be a perfectionist in everything he does!!

PERFECT home...

PERFECT state....

PERFECT city......

PERFECT neighborhood.

PERFECT wife.....

PERFECT life.......

PERFECT Ford.....

PERFECT ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q out...

what kind of intake should i get?

should i get an exhaust?

dingo, your the best !!

should i lift my trac?

todd, where are you?

Ask Caymen / Tom already people!!!

He'll have a PERFECT answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q out...

DINGO, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO RIP OFF NEXT?

MUST BE NICE TO BE A STAY AT HOME ADMIN !!! PUT THAT BEER DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SPORT TRAC IS COMING TO AN END???? GET OVER IT

KL, YOU LITTLE BALTO DICK...STFU ALREADY!!!!!!

JESUS H CHRIST PEOPLE...IT"S A FREAKIN TRUCK...NOT A FINE WOMAN!!!!!!

Well, it was better than Percy Jackson, but not the greatest thing around. Better than Bourne Ultimatum, but not Identity/Supremacy.

Proper events happened so that they could maintain that the movie's events plausibly happened (cough), though there was a punk who made a stupid call who needed to be taken out but wasn't (not to spoil anything).

Could almost call it COD--the movie. Takes about as long to watch the movie as it does to beat coop in COD, which is the best part.

Last edited by a moderator: