Grill guards

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Stockwell

Reaction score
I had a little mishap with a pole the other day and my grill guard is no longer. I originally wanted a Westin bull bar but found that grill guard for $75 on ebay local pickup, a deal I couldn't pass up. Now that its gone I'm in the market for a Westin bull bar but I'm not finding any for the ST. Will a 2002-2005 Explorer application fit my 02 ST? Thanks

Ahh yes, I knew the front end was different but was hoping somehow it would still work. No such luck with a bull bar for the explorer sport or st, only thing is a safari bar. Bummer

Sorry, but it will not fit unless you modify the mounting brackets. Any machine shop should

be able to do this.

The closest you can get is the safari bar. What you can do is buy the bill bar and get a local metal fab shop make up seom mounting brackets or weld it on. I have a friend that might be getting rid of his bull bar so I might have to try that out. Also seeing how he is a journeyman welder Im thinking he could make my mounting plates for me.