grille guard

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Q

Reaction score
i saw a trac the other with a BULL Guard on the front!!!! But Western sayds they dont have a setup for 2005 Trac........

Has anyone else seen a trac, or know anyone who has a trac with a BULL Guard on.....

I like the Bull better than the Safari....

There is no Bull Guard for the 2005 available...I know because I looker several years ago and even took delivery of one the manufacturer thought would fit, but it didn't, and I returned it.

There was a guy on here some time ago with one.. I really wanted the same look as well. When I talked to him he said it was made for an F-150 and he modded the brackets to fit..

I saw another trac with a westin bull guard, in chrome last night. i was able to ask him where he got the bull from. he said the dealer put it on for him. his trac was an '07. i asked him if he had the tow hooks in front he said no, thats where the guard is attached..

so thats makes an 04 and an 07.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for venting!!!!!!!

i need my coffee...

Is the bull guard the one that only comes up about half way (about to the front bumper)? or is that a brush guard? I keep getting the two confused..

True Les. i might have to, because i like my tow hooks. especially when my buddies RAM 1500 got stuck in the 21 inches of snow we got December of 2006. lol And i was able to get out, and Mr. HEMI sat there as i turned his white RAM into a mud covered CHIA PET.... Man i wish i had my camera with me!!!!

and i had to pull him out!!!

PRICELESS.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this will help or not, but Rich Stern has a brush guard and a front hitch receiver installed on his 2001 ST. He was able to install both of these and retain his tow hooks as well.

Here's a pic:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I'm not sure if you'd still be able to use the tow hooks, Frank. They would be behind the plate on the bull bar.