Halloween

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B M

Reaction score
Way off topic......BUT... We enjoy terrorizing the neighborhood i've started to set up the scary Halloween setting... This is the main costume this year. These kids will never look at a bunny the same again

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason.....After Halloween every year people will go to the other side of the street for at least three months, in order to walk by our house......Hhmmm I wonder why?!?!?

could have something to do with the deranged bunny.. or the deranged bunny who sets it all up ;)

whats going on in the background there... looks like a bad acid trip :lol:

I cannot remember what was on Tv, most likely Sponge Bob, that has taken over. The three year old must watch it. On a side note, she is not even phased by the costume. Weird kid. We have a bunch of weird scary props, I have to start getting them out in the garage a month or two in advance, so they don't phase her when everything is put in place. Last year she was actually pushing the older kids to walk in, and when they came out screaming and running she would laughhhh and laughhh... She must have gotten that weird sense of humor from her mother!!!

The neighborhood kids aren't the ONLY ones who won't look at a bunny the same again! :eek:

beerdelivery,

its enough to scare ME away. You know the purple one was gay, dont you?

("not that there's anything wrong with that")

Ever since I brought Bubba home, kids seem to run away before I can pass out any candy

[Broken External Image]:

Love these costumes :lol::lol:

We had our kids halloween at church yesterday. There was a lady with her three kids dressed as John McCain, Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber. I took a few pictures of them but I will not post without the mother's permission.

jesus!!!!!!! what ever happened to ladies wearing costumes that are less than lady like?!?! that's the true meaning of halloween! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Trick or Treat sure ain't like it was back in the days when I went out......we use to come home with king sized pillow cases full of candy. In the past three years, we've only seen about 15 kids in my neighborhood each year. Most kids now go to a church or park event because of the danger nowadays.

Used to really go all out with the decco, etc, but not anymore because of the cost and the lack of treaters that come around.

The one night of the year all the illegals come out of thier government housing and pumel my nieghborhood. They block driveways, streets and intersections because they either park or follow their kids in their cars. Im not exagerating..You better get out of the nieghborhood early or plan on staying home..:wacko: Unbelievable traffic.

seriously.. what is with that dog. its going to haunt my dreams at night.

is that thing real? does it have 3 front legs?!

:lol: I don't really know, but they say if you stare into it's eyes for 10 min. , you will have some amazing dreams.

Eddie, my folks out in Ca have the same prob each year as well. The same kids come back three or four times for more candy.

Shaun, I remember seeing news stories about that pooch a couple years ago. Yes, it's real. It's completely blind, has won several international "ugliest dog" competitions, and according to its owner and people who know it, is one if the sweetest mutts in the world.

Latest posts