Happy Birthday Marines

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott r

Reaction score
Not sure if there are any other Former Marines on the site or not, but if so, Happy Birthday.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, every Marine, both past and present has TWO birthdays...their actual birth date and the birth date of the United States Marine Corps. Today the USMC is 230 years old. (November 10th).

Semper Fidelis

-Scott

Hooorahh and Happy Birthday to all you Devil Dogs out there! Submarine vet here, but always had immense respect for the men and women in the Corp!

PS: Happy Veterans Day to all who served. A grateful nation salutes you.

Thanks, glad I reminded you.

Q out.

Look at the last post:

Buried in a thread that most wont read because they know the topic well...... Scott just gave it the appropriate attention that the Corps deserves.

Happy Birthday Marines! Thanks for the service you provide in defending our fine nation........

Now, can someone get these guys their own transportation as a present so they don't have to hitch rides with us Navy folk? :)

Now, can someone get these guys their own transportation as a present so they don't have to hitch rides with us Navy folk?

Don't you know that back when the Corps was created, they actually came up with the term "Marine" as an acronym to describe this new fighting force? It stands for

My

A$$

Rides

In

Navy

Equipment :lol:

Just kiddin' Devil Dawgs! Happy Birthday from a 19-year Sailor and Gator Navy veteran!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts