Happy Canada Day!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brant 1

Reaction score
With all the talk of the american birthday, I thought I would speak out for us to the north,

:banana::banana::banana::cool::cool::cool:HAPPY CANADA TO ALL!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::banana::banana::banana:

:banana:Glad to be a part of this great country!!:banana:

Brant

+1 to that brother!

Happy Canada to all those crazy canucks on this board. I hope the boys in Kandahar are enjoying the day as well..

I agree Eddie,

We are one. However, its nice to have some different political policies in effect up here and for those with dual citizenship, when they feel like they need a real (read: non-obama) change, they can just come up here and set up camp :p

I give my +1 to Canada Day as well.

I've always enjoyed my time in Canada, limited though it has been, and the Canadian cities I've seen were far cleaner and felt safer than my local Baltimore or DC.

I haven't been to Manitoba.

I've been to the west side, and sorta the east side...kinda missed out on the middle.

(Made the mistake of going through the middle of America instead...on Amtrak. What a mistake that was. They need no bailout money imo.)

EDIT: I believe any city would be hard pressed to be more of a run down dilapidated slum than Baltimore. DC is just sad. Sure, you're safe near anything historic, but unless its a pro-constitution monument (which aren't visited), you have to be stripped and probed at ridiculous metal detectors to get in. Makes me feel really safe.

The "capital" of Canada, Toronto, was far cooler. The CN tower even has a cool elevator and an excuse for not letting you take stairs...something the Washington Monument and Old Post Office tower in DC Land do not.

(Yes, I know that Ottawa is the capital of Canada...one of the few south of the 49th)

Last edited by a moderator:
British Columbia is the only part of Canada I ever visited and it was beautiful. Can't wait to go back some day.

Vancouver was fun, although I didn't expect the massive bohemian + openly gay population, but different is interesting...

Yea I am a stranger in a queer land, a land of ice and snow...

Though the massive homeless surge really needs to be beat back.

I got gipped out of the rest of BC. Don't take the train...and don't ride the bus to Richmond BC.

Gerry Mac,

That video was great. Thanks a lot. Im not from there, but been there a few times.. its nothing special, kinda funny why they kept mentioning it in all those programs!

Latest posts