HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose Medlin

Reaction score
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the fathers out there. I hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable day.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you the best. A complete stranger remembered and my kids DID NOT. You must be a very special daughter.

Gerry

Got my morning wake up call from both kids. I was away for work...

Headed home now.

Happy Father's Day to you all as well..

Gerry / Scott:

Sounds like a seperation of sorts ocurred within your family. Don't fret over it, fore women are EVIL when they can be.

Once they get older, they'll remember!! IF you weather the storms in the meantime and really Father / Dad them...

Sorry for your present thoughts...

THANKS Rose...really!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there, the ones on this site, and the dads to come !!!!

Todd and Rachel

Thanks Rose. My son and daughter have given me their best also. And a Happy Father's day to all of you in Sport Trac Land..............MikeC

My son will be 3 months old on Thursday so it is my first Fathers Day. Been good so far, about to go out for a nice juicy steak!! oooooh, cant wait!!!

I had a pretty good fathers day weekend! Came back from a weekend of fishing with some nice walleye's (caught close to 70 between my dad and I) and my 2 boys (2.5 and 15 months) were very excited to see me with their new shirts "Dad's my Superhero" They are definately the best father's day present:cool:

Latest posts