Hard Tonneau

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Pertz

Reaction score
I have a new in box w/locks and hardware, Ford Hard Tonneau cover. Fits 01-05, I think.

It was my brother in laws but he sold his trac before using it.

Don't know what to do about shipping , but if any one is interested make an offer and we can figure something out.

As far as the shipping goes, I just sold mine to another member in Tenn. and it was only $58 with $200 of insurance coverage- that was thru UPS 2-day shipping. There was alot of guys looking for a tonneau when I sold mine a couple weeks ago.

He said he would like to get 400.00 plus shipping as he bought it from the dealer and paid a lot more.

All hardware is still in the factory plastic bags.

Im going to leave it on here for a day or 2 and then I think I'll put it on ebay for about 500.

They are going for 650 on ebay.

Just thought I could give someone here a pretty good deal.

If you're going to put it on eBay ask for atleast $600 for it. It is a factory style folding, locking cover right? Used, those things go for $ $500-900.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is listed on ebay now under" Ford Explorer Sport Trac Tonneau". 4 people watching it, 1 bid for 600 so far.

Physically, it is in NW PA

Last edited by a moderator:
I listed my used hard cover on Craigslist and a guy from Binghamton drove the 2 and a half hours down to get it. I let it go for a whopping $450.00 and a week later, spent $1200.00 on an A.R.E fiberglass cap.