Hell with Vertex racing

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
This might be a little long, but I have been thru hell and back with Vertex Racing trying to order the Black headlights foe my ST. It started out that they said that my Dsicover card wouldnt work, then I used my visa, it didnt work because the address didnt match, I called my bank and verified the info, my bank offered to do an over the phone verification on my info, i gave the number to Vertex, they didnt notify my bank, i once again had to notify them, finally they got it worked out, had to do with a screw up with ebay. I receive my notification via email that my lights had been oredered, mmm, the order went thru on the 22 of may, they were suppose to send by Fed-Ex, well to my delight, today still no lights. So once agian i notified vertex of my lights, to try and track them, here goes the straw that broke my back, they had counceled my order on the 26 of may because they were out of stock. I asked why I hadnt been notified about it, answer: I dont know why. Well of course i never seen the refund either, so i ask when i was going to get it, answer: have to check with our finance office. Finally after throughing a fit, i got nitification of my refund.

The part that pisses me off, is that they are the only ones that I have found that carry the lights, I will not order from them anymore and would STRONGLY suggest to everyone else, dont order from them. It has been hell for me, I am sorry that i wont have the new lights on for the meet.

Duece

well i verified it with my bank. Of course each time somethinf didnt work, they didnt notify me of the problems anytime.

Duece,

I got my black headlights from Sabersport. The overall price (shipping and the cost of the lights) was cheaper then Vertex racing. Plus I got them within a week. You could try to contact them.

Tom

I have to agree with Tom. I haven't done the black headlights, but I have ordered other things thru Sabersport and been very happy with them.

Chet