Help me spend my tax refund

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the both the Mojave and the Classic - both simple and not too bling. I'd give the Classic the edge. You cold paint the inside of the holes of the Mojave and the Classic for some contrast.

Consider the Mojave Teflon (black) with raised white letters. This should give the contrast you want and blend with the dark color.

If I were buying for my own ride and the choices were of those four, I would choose the American Racing Mojave Polished

:rolleyes:

I keep looking for you as I am out and about town, but haven't seen yur ride yet. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Still leaning towards the Mickey Thompson's. Thanks for the input

Bob- I spend very little time in Fullerton during the day, so that's probably why I've never seen you and you've never seen me! I'm North Fullerton a few houses away from the border of Brea. Where are you?

-Heather in OC

Heather,

I must be close to you because I too am near border with Brea and Placentia.

I am off of Rolling Hills dr and Associated.

I do think that number 1 and number 4 make for good looking rims; however, I am not sure .... I should say rather I cannot picture them on a Sport Trac, I personally think they would loook better on an F-150. But you did say you were going to raise the ST. Maybe 1 or 4 look better on a raised ST. 2 and 3 feel to me that they would work better if you were going the low profile route.

Latest posts