Help me spend my tax refund

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather inOC

Reaction score
Okay the truck is getting lifted 3" next week, but I still haven't decided on a wheel. I've got it narrowed down to 4, so please help me pick.

American Racing Mojave Polished:

[Broken External Image]:

Moto Metal 950

[Broken External Image]:

Moto Metal 951

[Broken External Image]:

Mickey Thompson Classic II

[Broken External Image]:

What do y'all think??

[Broken External Image]:

-Heather in OC

I kinda like the MT Classic look. BUT, the 951s (#2) might look good if wider than stock with big beefy tires. What size you considerin'?

grump

Nice! All good choices. I like #4, followed closely by 3, 1, 2. Some Bridgestone Duelers or BFG All Terrain TAs would look great. Hmmm, 3 looks real nice too!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm leaning more towards #4, with 2 a close second. I haven't decided which tires I'm going to get, but they will be big and have a beefy tread.

Q- I was thinking black at first, but there's so much black on the truck now that I think I need the contrast

-Heather in OC

Hmmmm I'd have to say none of the 4...

I prefer 5 spoke designs on autos and 3 spoke on bikes.

I think 6+ spokes get too busy real quick to distinguish.

I don't like rim holes at all.... Any other options?

I'm with Q on this one, I like the rim choices; however I am fascinated with painted rims. I would like some painted rims for my ST. Especially since your other accessories are black ... safari bar and nerf bars. Out of the choices though, I'd say #3

951's but that's just me, check on the dish because if the trac has less dish than shown the wheel can look totally different.

Latest posts