Help with Underseat Speaker box for two 10" subs. Sale or help with Tips on building.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I built a box for myself in which can be viewed in my library. I will be looking to sell it if anyone is interested. I want to build a box for under my rear seats so I can have my back seats back. The box I have now is perfect but takes my /40 side split bench up. It was measured out specifically for that side of the rear seats and is length enough for me to adjust my seat. It sounds awesome and is built as a professional would build one. It is dual ported. The speakers do not share the same chamber. There is a piece of MDF completely seperating every ounce of air between the two. Took me 3-4 days to build due to getting home not too early. Worked during the daylight and slightly into the night. I used 3/4" MDF board. Ordered the connector terminal, carpet, 3M 77 spray for adhesion of carpet, and also heavy duty grilles!! This box was also liquid-nailed at every seam and every joint. I counter-sunk the SCREWS, not nails or staples. This box is glued, screwed, and holes are counter-sunk. The surface board at which the speakers are mounted is also counter-sunk. This box is perfect. I will explain more if any interests. I will be looking for $185 sell this box. I have been quoted from: Mobile One, Car Audio Connection between $275 and $380. This box I built, is better and more durable than what any Audio store could ever build. Please helo me with info in Underseat box!

Chris Wells (member/sponsor) builds sub boxes for the ST, I don't know if he would give away the drawings, but might be worth to check...

Latest posts