Help with VIN Number

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose Medlin

Reaction score
I am seriously considering purchasing a 2007 Ford 500, I have the VIN number, does anyone know where I can go (website) that will give me an idea what the invoice price is on this vehicle? I know that there is a $2,000 incentive rebate on this. I basically want to check numbers, the Expi is killing with gas prices. On a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good day I can get 15 miles to the gallon. On average it's more like 13 -13.5. It takes two gallons just to get back & forth to work each day. I park it in the a.m. and doesn't move until I head home. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Seattle...

It really doesn't matter to me, since this car has exactly everything I want in it and is very comfortable. I plan on keeping it for a very long time, it meets all my needs.

Can try

www.Cars.com

www.kbb.com

www.nada.com

I dont know if they give invoice pricing, but it may be a good start..

Edmunds or Kelly Blue Book websites will give you the MSRP and an "invoice" price. Not sure if it's the same one you want. You need to input the options and model. I do not believe you need or can use the VIN. If you need to know the basic options on this particular vehicle you can go to this website and input your VIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose,

Enjoy your new vehicle. :)

Theresa sends her love to you two.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts