Help!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Coleman

Reaction score
I did a really dumb thing!!!! AHHHH!!!

I waited way to long to get my brakes checked and bam, I ruined one of them on the inside and the other has wear on the outside... grrr...

Anyways, I had the set of slotted rotors from Explorer Express with the carbon metallic pads. To have this sent to me before I leave on vacation, it will cost me $500.. ouch...

I saw some posts about EBC Rotors with ceramic pads, Can someone give me a website to order these so I can compare the prices?!? The EE rotos are all I've researched, I don't know of another alternative that will compare to the performance?!?

HELP!!!

E-Bay. I got mine for $120 for the front. Slotted and drilled and have been using them for over a year and a half. Ceramic pads from Advance Auto for $55 and there you have it. On E-Bay you can get all 4 for just over $200.;)

if time is a concern and you have pep boys in your area they can get them next day and they quoted me around 200 for my 01 job2, drilled and slotted.