Hi all.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just purchased an all black 04 4x4 last month. Been a pain but its coming along. Replaced almost all the suspension already and installing body lift tomorrow. 33s scrubbing a little too much for me with just TT. Sold my Ranger that I spent years fixing up to start this nee project. Hopefully I'm able to learn and share what I've already learnt.

Welcome to the Herd!
Lots of friendly knowledgable folk in these forums.

cool project, with a few mods the trac is amazing on trails and look awesome and most of all there different, so many jeeps and yotas, i sold my jeeps because everyone has one.. but my trac will out live me. keep us posted on your project,, and welcome and good luck.

Welcome, Its slow here but plenty of help and knowledge

Welcome, enjoy the forum. How's the new project going?
Slow and frustrating. Truck wasn't very well maintained by original owner. But im slowly getting it turned around. Dealing with lighting issues currently. Brights activating when I engage my fogs. No running lights at trailer connection unless I unhook brakes and turns. Small stuff just stomping me.

cool project, with a few mods the trac is amazing on trails and look awesome and most of all there different, so many jeeps and yotas, i sold my jeeps because everyone has one.. but my trac will out live me. keep us posted on your project,, and welcome and good luck.
Actually decided against the body lift. Trimmed fenders to cut down on the scrubbing. Yeah I built my ranger because it was something different. Same reason I picked this Sport Trac. Love the smaller trucks. Just wish they had a better aftermarket availability in parts. A front diff drop kit would be a life sent..

Slow and frustrating. Truck wasn't very well maintained by original owner. But im slowly getting it turned around. Dealing with lighting issues currently. Brights activating when I engage my fogs. No running lights at trailer connection unless I unhook brakes and turns. Small stuff just stomping me.
Seems you're on top of it. Enjoy your project. Please keep us posted with photos?:)