Hi

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keola P

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and say hi to everyone. Been ages since I last made a visit...How's everyone doing? I started painting one section of cladding on my ST, and I plan to do some routine intake maintenance since it's been idling a little rough lately. Any suggestions? Hope all is well with everyone...Aloha!

Hi LaRue, damn...it's a ghost town around here. Guess everyones out shining up the trac or something :driving:

Howzit Keola!

Long time, must be a busy EMT and Dad. LOL

Nice to hear from you, it's been a while.

Our new A/V store finally opened about a month ago.

Give me a call or come by.

1311 Kapiolani Blvd. #104 (Next to Honolulu Time Co.)

Ph. (808) 593-2824

Aloha Bro!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Reaper, your trac is looking SIC!!! What's up Steve! Yeah, it's been a while...lot's of things happening right now. Congrats on the new AV buis! My computer speakers crapped out so I just may swing by to check things out. Great to hear from y'all!

Keola- Email sent.

Thank God you're still alive...

Was starting to wonder where you were at dude. Its definitely a different place around here without some of the familiar names..

We need a private forum for the young bucks, so we can talk about the sh!t that tends to piss off the old farts:grin:

Maybe HST would be around more often in that case :bwahaha:

Morning Guys! You'll definitely be seeing more of me. Been neglecting the trac a little, used to mod on a month to month basis. That has subsided, but I'm getting the itch again :banana:

Great to hear from you all and hope all is well, catch y'all later!

Keola- Only problem is ..... what's left to do on your stellar ST?

Supercharger? 4K, OUCH! LOL

Never mind, looks like they're "disco" on the EE site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts