HID Kit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Ellis

Reaction score
I have wanted to buy a kit from hidynamic.com but their website hasnt been working for a long time. I really don't know where else i would trust to buy a kit from. Anybody know of any good places to find one?

Ebay has lots of kits. Find a seller with great feedback, a return/refund policy and you should be fine.

Of course, you should know that running HIDs in non HID housing are illegal. But, should you do the conversion, aim your headlights down so as to not blind everyone else on the road.

I just installed 8000k HIDs from eBay. Seller's name was "pipi_stuff168". Easy install, even with Japanese instructions. I haven't had a chance to hook up the high beams yet, as that requires a little more work. They look great and are extemely bright, and I have yet to be "flashed" by other drivers.

[Broken External Image]:

Hey Justin....just realized that your in Chattanooga too. What part of town are you in?

Chet

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Nashville but I'm in Hixson about 2 weekends a month. Parents live in the Chester Frost park area.

Maybe I've passed by you guys and just didn't know it.