Honda

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy-The-Ute

Reaction score
What is your all opinion of this Honda Ridgeline. Looks a lot like a Avalance. Everyone is getting in to the SUT market. :p

They're ugly. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being an Aztek, I'd rate them a three. You can do a search for "Ridgeline", and fiind many more opinions. :D

They are going to sell a few of them. Mostly to the guy that wants to think he got a 1/2 ton truck, but never use it.

IMO, nothing but a waste of money.

Tom

I'll agree with most that there is something about the looks that just isn't right.

The interior is pretty nice though. Very roomie, lots of nice options available. The inside is much larger than ours as far as creature comfort goes.

I've seen them, and I like them better than the Element; that's not saying much. It kinda looks like someone took an Avalanche, and put it in one of those junkyard car compressors. I will give it to them that they painted the bottom and didn't go with grey plastic (I know it's probably plastic, but you can't see it) Apparently a bunch of designers decided that the "boxy" look was "in", but no one told me...

I love that comment about the 1-10 with the Aztec being a 1. HA HA HA!!! The Honda is an UGLY vehicle no question. I am sure reliability wise it is a Honda but looks wise it is a dog!

Trac N Tennessee

I saw a black Ridgeline on I-635 in Dallas yesterday. Very nice looking in that color... kinda hides some of the 'blockiness' of the styling.

I'd be more concerned about the rev-happy V6... not exactly a lot of torque in that motor without revving it to crazy rpm's.

I think it looks like a really ugly SEDAN from the side. The sloping bed sides make it look like it has a trunk. A trunk like a car has, not the one that's under the bed floor that you have to keep the bed unloaded to get to.

Some like it, some don't. I don't. The looks is what I don't like, it might be the most functional SUT, but it looks like the fugly bastard son of a Crapalanche and a Pilot.

I have seen quite a few in various colors. I really think the color has a lot to do with overall fugliness rating - "1 being an Aztec." :lol: White looked quite nice, black pretty good. BUT - there is a drab olive green here on base that is just B'FUGLY!! It looks like some sort of shipping container with windows. YUCK. In that particular color I would say it rivals the Aztec.

grump

I think it has some nice features which I would love to see on future Tracs. Yeah it's kinda strange looking and but so was the Trac when it first came out

Latest posts