Honda

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The main thing I don't like is the engine sits sideways, If you open the hood on the mini van by honda it is the same as the crapline. Opps "ridgeline" then again no foul as far as i can see! I'll take my 05 Trac any day, and don't get me started on that front end of theirs!! That grill is nasty!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a Ridgeline. It replaced a '98 Ranger XLT 4x4 with V-8 & tow package. Since we live @ 4800' and do mostly boondocking, 4X4 was a must. The "Ridge" does everything the Ranger did only with more finesse, comfort, and economy. Towing our new PU up a 12% grade this last weekend, we passed (passing lane) most all other towing vehicles without strain. I've hauled 1200#s of asphalt shingles in the bed without sag and the Ridge didn't know they were there. The Ridge is not built off the OD/Pilot frame, it is specially tuned for towing and has all the extra cooling refinements in excess. Honda.com has all the details. We did test drive all the trucks mentioned by csu266 prior to purchasing the Ridge and are more than happy with our decision.

The guy is retarted A Ranger with a V8? Ok, whatever....

Tom

Sorry. I should know that. I have an older sister that is RETARDED, severly RETARDED...I might add.

She bangs her head on the walls & floor and she chews her hands.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine wasn't sarcasm. I really do have a RETARDED sister. She also has a twin brother that is not RETARDED. He is married living in Lawrence, KS. Has two kids.

Tom

Tom,

Are you sure she isn't just reading the posts on this web site? I find myself beating my head on the wall too, after some of the posts I've read? :lol:

All kidding aside, sorry about your sister.

Latest posts