Horsepower ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the interior is the same. Some minor differences. One I know of I think the '01 has a round speaker grill on the doors and the '05 has it pretty much meshed in, in a square patch on the doors. I know that is how my '03 is different from the '01-'02 models. As for HP, I think it is the same as all the rest. They list it as 210 BHP, but that isn't what it is when everything (tranny, etc.) is hooked on. You'd be lucky if it is even close to 190 HP.;)

HP doesn't change. It'll be around 170ish at the wheels stock, but with a few bolt-ons and a tune from WFoy, you can get it easily to around 200hp.

no changes on the exterior from the 01 to the 05 except for matching cladding and the adrenalin package (really you could all the options from the adrenalin package on the 01's they just didnt call it adrenalin... chrome step bars... etc). As gar as the interior goes, they have different gauges (digital odometer etc...) door panels (speaker grills, grab handles... etc) and the available head units for the stereo. Thats all i can think of off of the top of my head.

Dallas

As far as exterior changes go, 04 and 05 XLT Premium and Adrenalin models came in monochromatic exterior paint (i.e. color-matched lower molding and bumpers). Furthermore, 04 and 05 Adrenalins came with chrome wheels and sidestep bars, and had an 'Adrenalin' badge on the tailgate. Oh yeah, the B-pillars are color-matched also.