How cold is it where you are?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brrrrr!!! 84 in So Cal.

LAX, where I work, was affected by the blizzard, though (flights cancelled from Los Angeles to Newark).

Currently 31 F here...Still only .001 inches of rain this month.

All these Native Americans in Oklahoma, and not one of them remembers the Rain Dance. (I guess I can safely joke about this, since I have some N.A. blood in me) :unsure:

[Broken External Image]:

I am in edmonton alberta Canada. The north most major city in north america and it was 12 degrees celsius today and absolutely no snow in weeks. I have to drive about 20 minutes and to a shaded area in the city to even find any. (shows what you all know about canada......EH!)

Dallas

23 degrees with the windchill to around 15 at the gusts. Had some flurries here yesterday, enough to freak out a lot of the neighbors, but no accumulation.

17* this morning in western PA. Just a dusting of snow though. Gotta love the weathermen, predict 10" to 12" of snow for NYC (bad enough) but they get 27". :lol:

I'm getting cold just thinking about what you guys are going through.

When you live in the Tropics for a while, you lose all concept of weather reality elsewhere....you think it's sunny and warm everywhere until you watch the national news.....

Latest posts