How to Jack Up Body?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew Lonker

Reaction score
Im trying to do my body mounts but am having trouble jacking up the body enough to get to the front mounts. Any suggestions as to where to jack up the body so that I can replace the front ones?

Have you removed all of the bolts on that side? You'll need to remove them all. I just jacked it up at the center after removing the bolts.

I put a 2x4 between the frame and pinch weld along the bottom of the body to spread out the weight distribution. I tried to take a picture but couldn't get a good one in the dark and it started getting cold without pants on. Hope this helps.

[Broken External Image]:

I tried to take a picture but couldn't get a good one in the dark and it started getting cold without pants on. Hope this helps.

Why were you under your truck with no pants on? Never mind! I don't want to know!

He was trying to get a good picture but it was cold outside and you can't get a good picture with your pants off when it's cold outside, everyone knows that. :bwahaha::bwahaha:

:worthless:

I was relaxing at home after work and tried to be helpful by taking a picture but couldn't be bothered with putting pants on. Yes, I relax in underwear and an undershirt. I don't have neighbors to worry about.:cheeky: