How's she look now?!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
So I went ahead and pulled the torsion bolts. (Funny story, I crawled under there to find that the passenger side bolt magically disappeared somewhere) But I took out the driver's side bolt and took her for a spin. This is how she looks this morning.

[Broken External Image]:

Nope....still too high. Remove the torsion bars and all but one leaf, that should get you close...

Serisouly, looks better already, with time, it should look even more better....excuse the poor english, been reading too much translated Japanese and I've forgot what proper English is...

Looks good !!!!

Todd Z

I think my eyes are good enough to say that I bet IF you measure from the center of the center cap to the ground in the front and back you will get the exact same reading.... heheh :lol:

Todd Z

What's that big scratch 2mm south of your explorer badge?

j/k, looks good, but is it just me or does the bed look like it's cocked back at an angle? I mean the bed itself, as if the trac has a dome shape? I think that might be what is throwing you off.

Can you tell any difference in handling Larry, or is it pretty much the same? I wouldn't think that would make much of a difference, but then I've been surprised before by small changes.

Latest posts