I figure this will take you back 17 years and make you laugh your @$$es off... or puke.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dre L

Reaction score
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jp7hEh4padQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jp7hEh4padQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Please tell me if you can make it to the end of the video, I stopped it at 12 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the day, that song was the shizzat.

Anyone remember "Snow" the white rapper?

Tom

You bet I remember Snow... Went to highschool with him... I remember like it was yesterday when he punched the Principle in the chops. A fight broke out in the Tech wing of the highschool and the Principle jumped in to break it up and WHAMOO!

Ahhh than he went on to stardom and left us all.... hahaha

Cheers

Whit

informer !!!!!

Or right said fred... hehehe

Todd Z

Apparantly Geraldo and Vanilla Ice had the same choreographer....

It's all about the 12"... of Snow that is. I wish I still had that CD.... it'd make good target practice....

OMG! that's sooo funny! it takes me back to when the wife and I had a crappy little apartment in Solon, Ohio. We weren't married yet, just engaged. We were 20 years old...the song was on the radio all the time. She used to lovingly call me Rico Suave :cool::lol:

>>>>>He was on VH1 not to long ago. He regrets making that song cause thats all he's know for. <<<<<

B.S. It's the only dollar he ever made!!!

OK, I was able to see it when I got home--for some reason it won't work on my computer here at work. And yes--it's gut-busting funny. But I think an old Biz Markee video ("You Say He's Just a Friend") would even top it! :D

Latest posts