I know I'll regret this, beat down a honda today

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I remember a member recently catching a lot of flack for racing a chevy from one light to the next...but here goes anyway...On my way home today a dumb kid in a crappy old accord was riding my bumper. When the road got wider he stayed beside me to the next red light.

We've all seen these "modified" wanna be fast and furious cars...17 year old punk, ground effects and a wing, and a big a$$ tail-pipe that makes their car sound like a leaf blower...

Anyway, I could tell there wasn't any real money under the hood and he was burning oil pretty badly, but at least his stereo was loud. When the light turned green I punched it...REALLY punched it, and left his sorry butt like he was standing still. As I sped away I rolled down the rear window and gave a friendly wave...but like I said, at least his strereo was loud.:)

Sorry for the stereotyping...but if you saw him, you'd know too...for all the attitude he had you'd think he was driving some nitros charged super-car...but nope, just mommy's hand me down with a wing and some speakers

Bart,

I was the one that caught all the flak and it is all good. I think I had a record amount of replys, lol. I see those types of young guys all the time. Maybe he will be interested in a ST now he seen what yours will do.

Duece

What is funny is that stuff doesn't even phase me. It happens to me all the time no matter if I'm driving the E46 M3, E36 M3 Race car to or from the track, the SVT Focus or the ST. I just blow it off and laugh. I don't need to prove I can beat them because I know I can or better yet I don't care one way or the other.

Bart,

I love to cook, and I cook GOOD!. This is the only time in my life you will ever hear me

say this, but..."Go ahead and burn that Rice"... It smells good!!!:D

yes it does....I have smoked a few *ricers* also. They don't believe how fast a 'Trac will move if you stomp on it.

have a good one

Bob

I own a 2005 Mazda RX-8 and a 2005 Nissan Altime SE-R (also my ST and a 06 f350 Harley Edition). Both of my cars would eat up 90% of the ricers on the road but I ignore most of them. The only time I don't is when it looks like it could be a challenge.