I need your help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you both..

May the peace of God be with you and blessings of our lords complete healing be with your girl friend..Amen

Olaf:

I am sorry. Whatever happens, trust in God and do your best to accept his plan for you and your girlfriend. PRAYER will save her.

I lost my grandfather four months ago and my grandmother just passed away on Dec. 10th, mt mother has been sick since... our priest said that prayer is the only way to give to her lost mom and dad... prayer is a blessing.

I will pray for your girlfriend and I will also pray you will find forgiveness in those that caused this...

God Bless, man.

Josh

I'm sorry to here about your girlfriend ,i hope she pulls through and you're both in my prayer

Star36

Olaf, my wife and I will keep her in our prayers. Stay with her as much as you can, and as said above, take some time off for both of you. God Bless.

Olaf, I'll continue to pray for you and your girlfriend. When she gets through this, you both should talk about marriage. Five years is a long time, and none of us know how long we have on this earth.

I'm not sure if this is the same accident, since there are numerous accidents listed on the web, but this seems to match the details. Two women were struck last weekend in almost the same location. The police are looking for witnesses. This notice states the injured person is in stable condition, so that is encouraging.

Date: Fri Dec 15 15:58:47 2006

Subject: SERIOUS INJURY COLLISION - BOW TRAIL

-----BEGIN MD5 -----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CALGARY POLICE SERVICE MEDIA RELEASE

On Friday, 2006 December 15th at approximately 0800 hours, a

female pedestrian was crossing Bow Trail from north to south

in the marked crosswalk. This person had crossed three of

the four lanes of traffic, when she was struck by an

eastbound vehicle traveling in the south curb lane.

The 24 year old female suffered life threatening injuries to

her head and was taken to Hospital by EMS with suspected head

injury and broken bones. This person remains in hospital in

critical but stable condition.

The lone male occupant of the vehicle involved was not

injured. The collision remains under investigation by the

Traffic Section.

Calgary Police are seeking any witnesses that may have

information on this collision. Please contact the Traffic

investigators at the Traffic Office at 567-4000; Police

Ciommunications at 266-1234; or CrimeStoppers at 1-888-222

-8477 (1-888-222-TIPS).

Duty Inspector Luch Berti for Sergeant Doug McIlwraith of the

Traffic Section.

-30-

Public Email Contact:

[email protected]

-----END MD5 f81c8556c9f5bd21cf5aaad5aeada068-----

Nelson, yes, that is the one. They are missing some witnesses. A woman left a long black coat on my girlfriend but she disappeared before the police came, they would like to talk to her.

Things are still the same, they are having trouble keeping the pressure in her brain down right now so they sent her for another cat-scan. Waiting for an update now. She has been stable since they brought her in, so that is positive. Other than that we have to wait. . .wait. . .wait for more information.

The police have been very helpful and I can't say too much about the ongoing investigation. She has her birthday tomorrow and turns 25. I think that is going to be a hard day for us.

On a positive note, a girl she works with and is friends with came in today and said that her(and my girlfriends) work has already compiled all her insurance and benefits forms for us to pick up on Monday. They are also going to hold her job open for her for as long as it takes. Hopefully she will one day be able to return to work.

We had a scare last night because her brain won't stop swelling, but they have managed to keep it under control through the night without needing to operate at this time. She has a severe brain injury and they still can't say anything about the outcome at this point.

Todays update, her brain pressure stayed relatively low (compared to the previous night) for most of the day yesterday and last night (I assume since I didn't get a call during the night) so that is good news. My definition of good news has sure changed in the last few days. I just keep taking this hour by hour. Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

Things like this really change our perspective on what's important in life. I'll continue to pray. Maybe this year your Christmas present will be that your girlfriend will regain consciousness. :)

Both of you are in our prayers for a full and speedy recovery. I didn't get to read this until this morning, but I'll request prayer for her (and you) at Church.

Fred