I think I may have found my new seats...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
I was thinking I really wanted to go with Sparco Milano II seats. Adjustable, suede, grey, and bolstered. All the things I'm looking for. Only problem, $1000 dollar pricetag for each seat. BUT, I was looking at the Custom Shop SEMA Trac pictures that I have (The yellow one with the Mustang Cobra R body kit) and got to looking at the seats. They're blue RActive racing seats. So I looked to see what RActive had out there, and I found these for around 400 a seat at streetbeatcustoms.com. They're fully adjustable greay uni-suede bolstered racing seats with lumbar (which mine don't have). I didn't want to remove the OE seats, since I really like the material, but they're starting to show the mileage, and I wanted something that cradles the body a little more. I'm pretty sure they also come with all the hardware.

b113cd4de16513db2a154c82a43a0a61._.gif

Those are some good looking seats. While it may take some trickery with the brackets to get the seat to mount up, it'll be worth it in the end.

The seats I've got in my truck are highly bolstered models and I love them, really hug you and give you a much better feeling should you drive around curves in a spirited manner. I'm sure you'll love them.

I like them Larry. Would look really good if you took Jade's blue color and matched it in fabric and stitched it over the two sets of horizontally pleated stripes (one set on the base, the other on the back). What do you think?

TJR