Interest in my truck/aftermarket parts? *MORE ADDED!!*

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Long

Reaction score
Well, it looks like I'll be getting my new truck either Tuesday or Wednesday, so its time to decide what to do with my current stuff.

Unless someone is interested in my truck as a complete package for $7000, I'll be parting out most of the mods I have. I'm heading home from KY tomorrow, but will only be home for about a week, so I don't have a lot of time to deal with this stuff. I typically only come home every 10-12 days. If you're interested in anything, speak up. I can't promise everything will be available, as the truck will be for sale locally and I don't know what a potential buyer might be interested in.

Here's the stuff I'll likely pull off and sell:

Zabteck CAI kit - SOLD to Ryan Huskey

C&L 73mm MAF - SOLD to Reaper

RT cat-less Y-pipe - SOLD to Don

Screamin' Demon coil pack - SOLD to Ryan Huskey

ASP underdrive crank pulley - SOLD on RPS.COM

2" shackle lift - $45 shipped - SOLD to Mrlunchbox

EE rear swaybar - SOLD to Ryan Huskey

Billet tie-downs - SOLD to Chico

U-Haul (rebadged Valley) hidden hitch, 6 months old - SOLD to Chico

Leer fiberglasss cap - SOLD via Craigslist

Ford bed mat - SOLD to Dave

Ford bed extender - SOLD to Joel B

black headlights/corner lights - SOLD to Reaper

Center console with ScanGauge2 faceplate molded in (needs a little more work) - $30 shipped

A-pillar gauge pod - SOLD on RPS.COM

2.5" Magnaflow - $45 shipped

Tailgate handle - $12 shipped

Blue dash bezel - $15 shipped

Gray dash bezel/Alpine bracket - $25 shipped

Double-din dash kit - $10 shipped

I'd also be interested in a trade for a set of OEM wheels/tires + cash for my 17" F150 FX4 wheels with 285/70-17 Revo's and custom made spacers/adapters (1.25" front / 2" rear).

Also a trade possibility, maybe straight sale, for my rear seats that were converted to a 40/40 setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Intrerested in the following

Screamin' Demon coil pack - $50 shipped<-----how many miles?

Ford bed mat - $30 + shipping <-----Pic?

Billet tie-downs - $45 shipped <-----Pic?

U-Haul (rebadged Valley) hidden hitch, 6 months old - $110 shipped<----for sure want that

black headlights/corner lights - $80 shipped <----if that falls throw.....with a pic

thanks!!

Pics of all the stuff would help you sell

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just got in from driving home and wasn't expecting this much response! I will get a folder put up tomorrow with pics of everything and a shipping quote for Joel.

Chico, the coil pack has 35-40K miles on it, as does the pulley, CAI, MAF and y-pipe.

Don, do you want to pay with Paypal or send a MO? If Paypal, you can send it to the email address in my profile (click the icon next to my name above). I'll have the y-pipe off either tomorrow or Tuesday and will ship it out promptly.

For the Zabteck CAI, I guess I should post a price.... how about $100 shipped. I'll include the 3.75" hole saw needed as well. It doesn't include the arbor that goes in your drill, but I'll send you mine if you promise to return it, or you can buy one at HD or Lowe's for $10-15.

OK, sorry for taking so long, but I spent a good chunk of today pulling parts and stripping my truck of all its electronic goodies. I still need to pull the y-pipe, sway bar and hitch tomorrow. There's a folder in my library called "Parts for sale" with pics of everything I took off today. The extender is taken apart to ship easier, I'll include the pivot bolts as well.

Reaper is first in line for the lights. They're in great shape, no chips or cracks. I'll include the Phillips bulbs that came with them when I got them.

Chico, shipping on the mat would be $25. Total of $140 shipped for the mat, coil and tie downs.

Joel, total of $105 for the extender shipped to you. I live in Gainesville, FL, a bit too far to drive.

Dave, if Chico passed on the mat, it'll be $52 shipped.

Stevin, from what I've read, the Gen 1 extender will work fine on your Gen 2, although the rubber bumpers don't sit exactly where they should on your tailgate. If Joel passes on it, $105 will get it to you as well.

Dan, i dunno if its just flash reflection or what... but is there condesation build up in the signal housing on the right side???

either way, how would u prefer to be paid?