interest in Outerwears filter cover?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Fajkus

Reaction score
I found the cover to fit the Mac filter many of you are running. I am looking at the interest in them as i would have to order a bunch of them. I can get about any application- Mac, K&N etc for about $25 shipped. Many colors available. Here is a pic of Todd Z's truck with a Mac filter. Any input is apreciated including "not interested". Thanks.

[Broken External Image]:

I want one. Do we need to prepay? Oh, and I have a Volant, so the cone is probably a little different.

I have some stock, but they don't fit the mac in the picture. I need measurements of your filter. Filter diameter at throat end. Filter diameter at closed end. Filter length (filter only, not throat). And what color you would like. If the filter is oblong like the picture, there would be two measurements at each end. The narrow diameter and the long diameter.

I have the filter in the picture and I want one... what colors do they come in? do you ship to Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodger, Outerwears makes their own cover and they also make the ones for K&N. I would assume they make the Airaid also. There are two "types" though. Those that have been treated with water replellant and those that haven't. With the repellant it can take a decent splash of water and repel it.

Colors are Black, Blue, Red, and Yellow